Jaelin & Jadden Chase December 2007 Photos


Nap time...one down, another to go.





Jaelin LOVES to help with the feedings. She screams, "I wanna help! I wanna help!" as she dashes madly to the scene of a hungry little man.




Need I say more? Yes, that is my hubby in all his smackin' glory.

Look at the way Chase is looking at the Lady. He loves looking at her, and she loves being looked at by him. "The baby is looking at me, Mommy!"





Jaelin reading to her baby brother.
No one asked her. No one suggested this idea to her.
The act was self-initiated, spontaneous, beautiful & perfect.
So ecstatic Jeremy caught the moment with his camera.




Decorating the tree...(that we forgot to water, so it is already wilting & browning).


Dancing to her own beat.
Love the way she hears the sounds of life.



-Judy Lai-Yates













No comments: