Emmy and Eric's Wedding


Last weekend I was at Dallas, Texas, photographing the union of a ridiculously cool couple - Emmy and Eric. Eric is a video game animator from id Software. He has been incredibly supportive of both my work in animation and photography. I was very flattered to be chosen by him to photograph his wedding. As other photographers will tell you, it's a lot more pressure to do a job for another professional artist as the expectation is naturally much higher. I thrive on the pressure to be that much more on top of my game.

The wedding took place at the beautiful Delaney Vineyards winery. The bridal party got ready in an upstairs room overlooking the vineyard. Once the day started, everyone relaxed and enjoyed themselves. The champagne flowed nearly as much as the tears of their mothers. It was such a moving experience. You could feel and touch the love.


















































































Eric and Emmy -

Thank you so much for the honor and pleasure of being a part of your big day!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wonder when Roger and me could be one part of your project....haha...
yvonne