Sea World


Catching up on some old posts...
We took our daughter to Sea World for the first time.
It was a magical experience for her. Shamu is her new hero.




Feeding the dolphins.
Is it me or don't dolphins look like the happiest creatures on earth?
This one looks like it just winked at me. Maybe he was just using me for my sardines.







I know we've all seen this guy perform these flips. But DUDE! It's a WHALE doing a freaking flip! Who was the guy who first thought, "Hey, I think I can train whales to do tricks for food."






The excited choke-hold.





2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I really like your picture of Judy and Miss Jaelin looking through the glass. Jaelin is getting so, so big! I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

It's a great experience to be at Seaworld, I too love it.