Yay! New Larger Picture Format for the Blog!

Rustin Cerveny was kind enough to show me how to get larger photos on my blog last night. Woo hoo! Now we're off and running.

I'm fascinated with some of the effects I've seen with a tilt-shift lens. For those non photogs - one of its effects is bending the light in such a way that it can make full sized things appear miniature. I doubt one is going to be in my purchasing future ANY time soon, but I saw some Photoshop tutorials that get a similar effect. I grabbed an image from my library to try it on.

I guess I'll call this one TOY CAR...because as much as I'd like to argue that the M3 is a safe, practical and reliable family car (it even has two car seats in the back...), it does drive like a bat out of hell. I hope to still have this when my son is a teenager...but he will NEVER drive it.





1 comment:

rmcphoto said...

Thanks for the shout out. It was great to get together on Monday night and I am glad I could help. I hope we can shoot together sometime soon.